Department of Computer Science
- Prepare students to be leaders and decision makers, articulate and principled, innovative and confident, and able to think critically with sound reasoning ability.
- To be a center of Excellence in the Discipline of Computing.
- Our programs have a central core of requirements covering the fundamental areas of computing sciences.
- To develop human resource with sound knowledge- theory and practical - in the discipline of computing and the ability to apply the knowledge.
- Graduates shall have the ability to specify, design, develop and maintain reliable and efficient software.
- Advance theoretical, experimental, and applied computer science through nationally and internationally recognized research by faculty and students.
- Graduates shall have the necessary communication and management skills and ethical values to become competent professionals.
- Department of computer Science, Computer Applications and Information Technology jointly release the magazine “e-Orchids” twice in a year.
- “Finaticus” was conducted every year as an intercollegiate function.