- Creating Smart and Successful Managers.
- To provide an in depth knowledge about the management concepts.
- To enhance the students with new and innovative management practices.
- To motivate the students to develop their team spirit through our association called Association of Invincible Managers.
For the academic year 2014-2015 AIM commenced its activities with its new office bearers who were elected through the election conducted on 24 June 2014. The office bearers of the association as are follows:
Ms.S.Swathi IIIBBA(CA) : President
Ms.K.Ranjani III BBA(CA) : Vice President
Ms.J.Malathi III BBA(CA) : Treasurer
Ms.A.Janani II BBA(CA) : Joint Treasurer
Under the headship of the office bearers is divided into five wings namely
- Nike headed by Ms.A.Vidya, IIIBBA(CA)
- Abbey headed by Ms.N.Kalaithendral, IIIBBA(CA)
- Fortune stones headed by Ms.K.Shanthi, IIIBBA(CA)
- Levi’s headed by Ms.A.Praveena, IIIBBA(CA)
- Macpro headed by Ms.S.Saranya, III BBA(CA)
Under these wings Six weekly meetings were conducted from the month June to December. Students published the issue called Ardent Issue which contains information relating to Staff Epitome, CEO Speech, New born products, business news published in newspapers such as Economic Times, India Today, The Hindu, Business Standard. One cover story along with management games has been included in the meetings.
- Product Launch
- Best Manager
- Balancing Ballon
- Group discussion
- Management Words
- Water Ball
- Missing Words
- Product Line
- Word Building
Grand Finale of AIM was conducted as AIM-2015 on 3rd February 2015 as an intercollegiate function. The following competitions were conducted for the participants on AIM 2015 were
- Business Quiz
- Paper presentation
- Best Manager
Around 9 colleges participated in Inter collegiate management meet. Dr.R.Sudhakar, CEO/Director, Wisdom School of Management has been invited as the Chief Guest for the function.