Objectives of the Department
The Course belongs to the emerging, high-tech areas of National and Global priorities. It has high significance in the changing market scenario where the requirements of customers are to be delivered efficiently at the appropriate time to survive in the market. It also has great relevance in environment preservation and sustainable development.
- To enhance the knowledge of the students in the field of logistics.
- To create employment opportunities in logistics companies globally.
- Help in acquiring a comprehensive knowledge of practical details of managing logistics in business operation, whether manufacturing, service or export.
- Equip the students with modern business management through computer skills, accounting tally and electronic commerce.
- Equip the students with the skills to manage the business enterprises on their own.
- Help the business and corporate world to acquire competitive strength to face global challenges.